3.5.14

Sew it up!

cropped-960-op-250


Some very very exciting news: I'm one of the 6 lucky participants in Sew it up! I was so happy to be chosen!

Sew it up is a new Belgian/Dutch online sewing competition organised by Hanne and Caroline

Read more about the competition, the challenges, and the super prizes!

The other participants are:
Anneke of Annette Tirette
Eleonore of The most wondrous hours of Miss Symforosa.
Erika of Dradig
Kim of Rêves Mécanique
Laurence of P’tits Monstres

So stay tuned for my Week 1 Sew it Up entry next week!


Veel succes everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone makes! :)

7 comments :

  1. Yay! It's going to be so much fun! Good luck :) I also nominated you for a Liebster award, you can check it out on my blog if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait to see what everyone makes! Good luck to you too, Kim! eeeek!

      Thanks for the Liebster award, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to your entries - good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, exciting! And good luck! Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like to take a break from sewing, you can maybe fill in the second Liebster award for which I've nominated you! Hurray for Liebsters! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete